Help Your Organization Engage Today In The Fight To End Human Trafficking
What is Human Trafficking?
Human Trafficking Is
Modern Day Slavery
More Than40 Million Individuals Are Enslaved Worldwide
Traffickers Profit More than$150B
Did You Know?
- Human trafficking is modern slavery – for purposes of sexual exploitation, forced labor or services, or organ trafficking.
- Human trafficking is present in nearly every nation on earth, and in nearly every community in the United States.
- Traffickers profit over $150 billion per year. In other words, in 2018, human traffickers made more money than Apple, JP Morgan, Berkshire Hathaway, Wells Fargo, and Google – combined.
- There are 25 types of human trafficking present in the United States, in such industries as restaurant and food services, hotels and hospitality, commercial cleaning services, construction, health and beauty services, and more.
- Victims include men, women, youth, children, and whole families.
- There are presently over 40 million souls enslaved in the world today.
Watch To Learn More
Why Should Business Engage?
Why This Matters For My Organization
Your involvement will attract, inspire, and retain talent
In addition to creating real and lasting change for good, your organization can create competitive advantage by engaging in social issues.
Make your commitment to end human trafficking part of your purpose brand that tells your clients and your prospective new hires that by joining and partnering with your organization, they are joining a purpose driven organization dedicated to making the world and their communities a better place.
Joining the fight to end human trafficking includes preventing it by serving vulnerable populations - which opens up a world of opportunities for your company and employees to engage.
Why This Matters For My Team Members
No matter your industry or profession, you and your colleagues can make a difference in the fight against human trafficking.Ashleigh Chapman, AFRJ President & CEO
How Do We Get Started?
Awareness & Education
Discover How To
Mobilize Your Organization
Get Involved With The AFRJ®
Complete & Share The
Human Trafficking Awareness Course & Badge
A short, free interactive online course that is easy-to-use on a computer or mobile—and awards a digital badge when passed.
This course is available through Justice U™—an initiative supported by the AFRJ Freedom Council®
Explore Involvement With theAFRJ® Freedom Council
"Businesses are in a unique position to use their influence and resources to make an impactful difference in the fight against human trafficking. And when businesses come together, that impact is exponential."Shally Pannikode, SVP & CIO, Humana; Chair, Freedom Council
The AFRJ® Freedom Council is an assembly of business leaders and global companies working to end human trafficking—together.